Thursday, April 27, 2017

Nauvoo reflection

My favorite part of the trip was the wagon ride with the horses. I felt like I learned a lot on that part and it was calming and cool to look at everything. I also liked Pioneer Pastime and playing all the games. One thing I learned was how hard they had to work just to get their daily needs and necessities. I definitely  take life for granted when i see how hard they worked. The Mormons moves westward because they killed their ruler, then were forced out of their homes. I would want to learn about the building of their homes. I want to see how they start or how they finish the house. Also the resources they had to use that would compare to some of the things that we use today.

7 comments:

  1. This seems like a time of the year for you and that the ride was a little relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you were so descriptive about the experience! I agree that the wagon ride was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were very descriped with what you want to say good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you were very descriptive and I think that, not to be pushy, that you meant definitely instead of defiantly. Sorry to be annoying. But you were very descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree the wagon ride was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't say that the Mormons had a "ruler." Joseph Smith was their leader, like the superintendent of a school district, for example. I agree with you that life was a lot harder then. We take for granted that we can just go to the store and buy whatever we need!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I think we should all be thankful for how much more we had then they did. Imagine living with no technology!

    ReplyDelete